Using the Vanier CGS logo
The Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships (Vanier CGS) logo is available for download. Before applying the logo to any visual communications, please review these guidelines:
- The Vanier CGS logo can be used to visually acknowledge the contributions of the Vanier CGS program to a Vanier Scholar's studies. You may download and use the logo only for the purpose of visually acknowledging the Vanier CGS program's contributions to your project.
- The use of the Vanier CGS logo is regulated by the Federal Identity Program of the Treasury Board of Canada Secretariat. The following are basic guidelines for using the logo in any visual communication to acknowledge your Vanier CGS funding.
To protect the integrity of the Vanier CGS logo:
- maintain a clear surrounding area, free of competing visual elements.
- The logo must always appear in its entirety.
- No modification can be made to proportions, orientation, typography or colour.
- The logo cannot bleed off the page.
- Do not distort, stretch, tilt or modify the logo.
Right click and select "Save Target As"
To receive hard copies of the Vanier CGS brochure and/or poster for promotional purposes, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Date modified: